Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Daily Spending continued...


I went grocery shopping today ($100.63) I bought a bunch of lunch stuff and some staples. I still can't believe it came to $100.00. Stopped at Starbucks ($2.72) and bought a soda at work: $1.25 Total: $104.60

Dinner tonight was hotdogs and beans. I have not had that in a long time, but it is a quick and frugal meal. I do buy the Hebrew National dogs as they are the best! I served it with a tossed salad and corn. It took 15 minutes from start to finish. My kind of meal! I will have to finish up my grocery shopping before the weekend. As long as I plan a menu, I should stay on budget.

Thurs. Chicken Parm w/rigatoni
Fri. Homemade Pizza
Sat. Hamburgers and home fries
Sun. Pork Loin Roast

Actually, I have enough in the house to last until next Monday. I can wait until then!

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Yummy menu! I'm sure everyone's gonna love the homemade pizza :-)

Jennifer said...

We're having hot dogs tonight for the same reason. It's quick and easy! My daughter has piano lessons tonight and then we will all go to my other daughter's chorus show. So it will be a busy night with no extra time.