Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Daily Spending

Today I stopped at Starbucks. Was very late this morning and truly did not have enough time to brew a pot of coffee. Well, that's one excuse. The truth is, something has gone amuck with the taste of my home brewed coffee. I don't like it. So for the past two days I've bought a cup of coffee. Cost: $6.34 Why so much? Because I'm a weakling at resisting the sweets that go with the coffee. This morning was a donut, yesterday a scone.

I have to go grocery shopping today as we are out of many things. A NO SPEND weekend is approaching and I want to make sure I don't get stuck like last weekend. I can do this....I will do this...

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

It's sooo hard to resist the goodies at Starbucks!!!

Good for you for planning your no-spend weekend already :-) You're going to do great!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the confidence. I'm already trying to plan activities.

And, by the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for commenting. It's nice to know there is someone out there!!!!