Ah, the irony of it all. I took Wednesday off (bad root canal experience) and thought I could make it up on Friday, but the Washington, DC area is experiencing freezing rain and all schools are closed and I won't be able to go into work today (which of course means I won't get paid).
There are, however, many positives to this...since the laundry is done and the house is clean:
1. I can watch my Netflix movies (one is for the kids)
2. I'll have time to file away papers that are piling up on the kitchen counter...and get my quicken up and running...
3. I will have time to read...(now that will be a luxury)....
4. The kids will be in great moods because they now have a three day weekend....AND
5. My husband stayed home with me...:)
Looks like this will be a nice long weekend!