Monday, January 14, 2008

House cleaning...

Today I'm having my house cleaned. We have decided to budget to have it done every two weeks and include it in our home maintenance budget. I've been working about 30 hours a week, and my husband has been working long hours. On the weekends, we are attending our children's sporting events, or grocery shopping or just plain running around. Our sweet dog, seems to be adding to the "dirtiness" of the house by bringing in loads of dust, hair and dirt. So....although I find it a bit decadent, and the fact that I still have cc debt and car loans and a heloc, I still feel that this will add years to our health in less stress. I hope they do a GREAT job, so that I can justify keeping them!

3 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Oh I can't wait to hear how it turns out :-) This is definitely something I would love to have!!!

Anonymous said...

We all have to make choices and I think that's a good one. I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a cleaning service....

Sharon said...

It was a little hectic yesterday, as I stayed to make sure they did what they were suppose to do. But in the end, it was worth every penny...