Saturday, August 16, 2008

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

I wasn't going to get on the computer while on vacation, but my daughter brought her laptop, and well, I couldn't resist! I did take CS's recommendation and bought a beautiful journal in which I journaled our adventures! It was great.

But I wanted to thank you all for coming to my blog and commenting. I felt like I brought friends to the lake with me!

We are back home now, and actually feeling refreshed. Glad to be home too. I will unpack and reorganize and help my daughter pack up again for her second year at JMU! Where did the summer go? My oldest daughter has already moved out...at least until December when she will start applying for teaching jobs..

I have a lot of blog catching up to do, but thank you so much for your kind words!

Talk to you real soon!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a wonderful time on your vacation. That's what they are all about! I always suffer a little bit of a letdown when they are over, but then I remind myself that going back to work will afford me the opportunity to go on another great vacation. :)