I've been tagged by Jennifer at Finding Finanical Peace to list 7 random/weird facts about me. (Glad it's only 7!) So here goes:
1. I absolutely LOVE chocolate. I usually have to have a piece of chocolate every day. My favorite? The chocolate kiss... I also absolutely LOVE Coke. I have to cut back on that, but I used to have that every day too.
2. I played softball as a kid, and ended up playing on my high school and college team as a catcher. (Of course that was before they started keeping track of the speed of pitcher!)
3. I played flute since 4th grade and switched to Oboe in 11th grade because I wanted to be "first chair". I was always second chair in flute because the person who was first was milleniums ahead of me in talent...
4. I was voted Class Singer in my high school superlatives. I sang in my high school choir and college choir as an Alto. I continued this with my church until I developed acid reflux disease which caused some damage to my esophagus. I can no longer sing. :(
5. I have been married twice. I was 22 the first time (way too young), and 33 the second time. The second one stuck. :) I had two daughters from my first marriage and I have a daughter and son with my second husband. All children look like their Dads respectively.
6. I'm a HUGE John Denver fan. I was devastated the day he died, but I still listen to his music often.
7. I hate clutter. I have to get rid of the Sunday paper right after we read it because it creates too much "clutter". I'm much happier in a clear space, with very little "stuff" around.
Canadian Saver at Saving-4-Later
Sara at Speaking of Simplicity
CT Mom at CT Mom's Family Financials
The Rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.