Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whew.


Okay, I finally figured how to add my widgets back. It only took several hours! I'll keep this template for a while....I certainly am learning a lot about how things work on this blog! Now if I could only figure out how to put YouTubes on my blog...anybody know how? That's easy?
Many thanks to ASGreen at Always the Planner for showing me a great site to change the template. It was hard to choose, but this one was the easiest to download.
P.S. I kept some pink for hotpinkgiraffe!

6 comments:

CT Mom said...

Hi Sharon - new template looks good!

For YouTube, I think you can embed the html - the code is usually on the same page as the video. I haven't tried it yet, but it seems as easy as a copy and paste.

Anonymous said...

I like the pink!!!! And the whole template for that matter. The side bars are nifty :D

asgreen said...

I love the new template! Sadly I'm not sure how to add YouTube videos yet either.

Canadian Saver said...

I like the 3 columns, seems you can put a lot more stuff :-) I like the pink too!

Sharon said...

CS,
I wanted three columns. I'm happy with it...for now. :)

Sharon said...

CT,
I'll have to try it again, maybe since I'm getting "so good" at this, it will work! :)