Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Daily Spending - Wednesday

Today seemed like a "spend" day....

Breakfast out with family $15.00
Groceries $14.00
Starbucks $1.62

I must start making the coffee again! I bought my kids bagels this morning to get them going. My son is a very picky eater and seems to be losing all his energy lately. He loves the egg and cheese bagel at our favorite bagel place, so even though it is a bit pricey, I feel good that he eats. We sometimes will buy a dozen bagels and make them at home, but sometimes it's a treat to get one fresh in the middle of the week!

Groceries were loss leaders at the grocery store and perogies for lunch with my friend. We had a nice afternoon.

Total cost for the day? $30.62

1 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

The bagel sandwiches always taste better at the bagel shop!!!

Sounds like a good day :-)