Saturday, January 26, 2008

Daily Spending for Thursday & Friday

Thursday

Coffee 1.62

I came home sick from work which probably explains the low spend day!

Friday

Kids home for school holiday. We went to the library and then out to lunch for pizza and soup!
Still under the weather...

Lunch $18.90

Not bad - $20.52 for two days.


I had made a menu for dinners this week, but didn't get to the store for some meat, so dinners were VERY frugal:

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner (Waffles, eggs and bacon)
Friday: Lipton Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese

Today I will go to the store to get some pork chops for dinner. It looks like another small spend day since I'm staying in...

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

I hope you are feeling better?? Sounds like fun couple of days... I love breakfast for dinner too!!!

Sharon said...

I'm much better now. Being sick sure helps my budgeting! :)